Friday, September 9, 2016

Tea Time with Allie

Tea, tea, tea. I love tea.

I always love to have a cup of hot tea while I work on edits. It's soothing and gives me a needed caffeine jolt. Today I reached for a must-have in my tea collection - Earl Grey Lavender.


I get this particular blend from Adagio.com and have Nicci to thank for the introduction. Seriously, go get some now. The sample pouch is only two dollars and you get several cups worth out of it.
Let me try to describe the smell. It's sweet, like candied oranges and comforting lavender. I love the smell of bergamot. I wish I could find a soap that smells as good as this tea does. I may have to try making my own one day. Goals. 

This is a tea I enjoy with or without a splash of almond milk. It really depends on my mood (and whether or not I accidentally over-steep. Like today. Whoops!).

So, what's in your cup this morning? 






No comments:

Post a Comment